We are part of the International Council of Epsilon Sigma Alpha that presents all members with leadership opportunities, service ideas, and a framework with which to accomplish great things.
Michigan State Council is also a part of the Midwest Area Regional Council (MARC). MARC is a multi-state regional council that consists of 12 Midwest states coming together for leadership, education and friendship.
To unite caring people throughout the world in a dedicated pursuit of excellence resulting in self-fulfillment and meaningful service to others.
- To implement the basic ideals of ESA International by promoting relations and cooperation between chapters, state officers, the International Council and International Headquarters.
- To provide an atmosphere for potential leadership growth by assisting each other in all matters to promote a common purpose within the sorority.
- To promote public awareness of ESA International.
- To stimulate the growth and aid in the organization of new chapters in the state.
ESA offers the personal assistance and supportive programming needed to make an impact on the world in a positive way.
Our chapters are just as diverse as their members but each chapter provides a place for members to join together and share unforgettable friendships, pride in serving others, and unmatched fun.
- Alpha Kappa - Rochester
- Alpha Lambda - Okemos
- Beta Omega - Flint / Grand Blanc
- Beta Sigma - Grand Rapids
- Delta Rho - Williamston
- Kappa Phi -
- Lambda Chi - Brighton
- Sigma Tau - Dearborn
- Zeta Tau -
- Beacons - Comprised of past presidents of the and the Michigan State Council